Secure Self Storage Units at First Base Self Storage
We were the first Self Storage company in Burton on Trent, opened in July 2001. We offer a unique range of storage options all in one place. We've got your self storage needs all boxed up!
We have over 9,000 square feet of floor space available for rental with units from 25 to 500 square feet (and many more sizes in between). This means we are able to meet your storage requirements both efficiently and at the most competitive prices.
We can also offer some great deals and discounts depending on your storage requirements, contact us to find out more details.
Why Choose Us?
- We provide a wide range of affordable and secure self storage solutions for homeowners and local businesses
- All of our storage units are located on ground floor for easy access when moving your items in
- 24 Hour CCTV in operation and Dualcom intruder alarm system, ensuring your items are secure
- We are conveniently located off Anglesey Road in Burton on Trent
Need Help With Packaging?
We also sell a range of packing materials at quantity discount prices, which includes:
- Double wall cardboard boxes in 4 sizes
- Hanging rail cardboard boxes
- Packing tape
Please view our shop if you would like to purchase any of these items.
Our facility is approved by insurastore.com underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. Many of our customers have already chosen to insure their goods and have benefitted from competitive insurance costs.
This will give you great peace of mind and comprehensive cover against the main perils and threats including fire, theft, flood and malicious damage.
Our customers can choose to benefit from:
- Transit cover to and from the self storage facility
- New for old insurance cover
- Free, instant online quotes with cover available immediately
- Access to manage their account and policies online, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
*Click the image if you would like to be redirected to Insurastore.com to browse their offers
Come And Visit Us
Our Opening Times:
Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
Saturday - 9am to 3pm
Sunday - By Prior Appointment Only
Our Bank Holiday Opening Times Will Be Displayed Below When Appropriate
Easter Bank Holiday Opening Times 2018
Friday 30th Mar (Good Friday) - CLOSED
Saturday 31st Mar - 9am to 3pm
Sunday 1st Apr (Easter Sunday) - CLOSED
Christmas & New Year Opening Times 2018 - 2019 (Subject to Change)
Saturday 22rd Dec - TBC
Sunday 23th Dec - CLOSED
Monday 24th Dec - CLOSED
Tuesday 25th Dec - CLOSED
Wednesday 26th Dec - CLOSED
Thursday 27th Dec - TBC
Monday 2nd Apr (Easter Monday) - CLOSED
Tuesday 3rd Apr - OPEN AS PER OUR NORMAL OPENING HOURS
Friday 28th Dec - TBC
Saturday 29th Dec - TBC
Sunday 30th Dec - CLOSED
Monday 1st Jan - CLOSED
Tuesday 2nd Jan - OPEN AS PER OUR NORMAL OPENING HOURS